You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

videogame rubbish + cut up queen [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO
"I pray that the positive change in south africa continues, and that the government officials are doing their best -b-b-b-b-b-b-best i'm sure." - said the Queen of England.

God bless ya 'liz.

Cut up queen -->




Video game rubbish -->

Is this about a videotape, a board game and a bucket of rubbish? or is it a discussion about the frankly (Frank-y?) pedestrian rubbish that videogames are becoming?

Ha! "pedestrian". Love that word.

Yay! Donnie Darko sample!



Musical commentary:
Messy stuttering madness. Lots of buffer stutter plugins played live on street-pedaling-gerkin mongers. Fishmonger monger monger. I'm utterly serious.

Download track

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Cut up queen' rocks, oops i mean violently shakes my boat to pieces!

My heart beat actually goes to a rhythm like this > ToP STuFF, nom nom nom...

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james has currently got his little white mouth around my COCK!!!!!!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home