You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Beside you [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO


Tribute to Van Morrisons beside you.... ambient electronica style.
Probably a bit too overzealous on one note.

I dont sing in this, but I like the lyrics.

"Little jimmy’s gone way out of the back streets
Out of the window, into the falling rain,
And he’s right on time, right on time...

...Across the crystal pavements
Way across the country where the hillside mountains glide
The dynamo of your smile caressed the
Barefoot virgin child...

...You’re satisfied I guess, you’re way up and the sky comes down
Kaleidoscope."

Right on!

Download track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home