You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Calm + Elsounds [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO
Calm -->

Rainfall. Gradually the sun shines through the clouds illuminating the rain, twinlking. Insects experience the drops as huge groundshaking powerslams crashing into the leaves of the plants they're sheltering under.

Calm; I watch. But just as suddenly as the rain came
PAFF! ~A RAINBOW~
soaring high - to meet the birds crowing and squawking in the rain.


Download calm




El sounds --->


More rainfall, and a murder.

Thunder echoes as they pull the body out of the house and down the steps, strapped to a stretcher and in a body bag. The plastic wheels scraping and its metal frame banging harsh and jarring my ears.

My father asks me a question, but I do not hear him properly.
My mind is on other things, drifting away to thoughts of her.

Download elsounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home