You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

junction 5 of the mt-32 [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO


Recorded entirely on analogue tape with my Tascam 4-Track; The opening melody of this track is played on a Roland MT-32 soundmodule.

I have visions of a totaly palendromic closing drum pattern, with two rhythms interlocking in reverse time. There is a lot of work to be done, but for now things stand up as it is here.

Enjoy, Please comment.

Download track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home