You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Groin [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO


"I decided to have a closer look,
nothing was amiss,
everything was in perfect order,
but there wasn't a soul onboard.



it was only when I entered the hibernation chamber,


that I saw... her!"


Chilled, funky, ambient, breakbeats, comedy "groin" sample. A mixture.

Download track

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jimmy B said...

Phill, once again I'm boppin my little nod to this on an early Saturday morn... do you know what this means?

This means YES YES YES and further more YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!

[ bump bump tish bu bu bump tish... bump tish... bump tish bump ]

yeeeeee :-]

6:12 PM  
Blogger Zenpho said...

email me

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home