You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Groin [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO


"I decided to have a closer look,
nothing was amiss,
everything was in perfect order,
but there wasn't a soul onboard.



it was only when I entered the hibernation chamber,


that I saw... her!"


Chilled, funky, ambient, breakbeats, comedy "groin" sample. A mixture.

Download track

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phill, once again I'm boppin my little nod to this on an early Saturday morn... do you know what this means?

This means YES YES YES and further more YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!

[ bump bump tish bu bu bump tish... bump tish... bump tish bump ]

yeeeeee :-]

6:12 PM  
Blogger Zenpho said...

email me

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home