You can view my music for sale at www.zenpho.co.uk. Visit www.cdbaby.com/zenpho, to buy my music, or buy from Apple iTunes...etc, download stuff here, leave comments here, or e-mail me

Each post has a little story attached to it that relates to the music. I've posted some tracks without stories if you just want to listen to some music; use the player at the bottom of the page. Wheeee~~~!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

drawing from memory [+/-] EXPAND/HIDE SONG INFO


Don't you hate it when you see something (or someone) really beautiful in a fleeting moment; passing on a bus perhaps, or on a TV in a shop window... and you know you'll never have time in your life to research what programme it was to track it down, or that the chances of being in the same place again are so slim.

Drawing things from memory can help, but my memory is so bad. I cannot capture the things I saw.

If only I could learn to draw, I would be able to sketch these beautiful things, and have a permenant record of them, to keep in a dark drawer with all my secrets, to keep and cuddle at night.

Download track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home